Saturday, January 31, 2009




Wuwuwu~~~~finally back to my campus….my new year holidays was end…now need start my school life again….!! 
I have a lots of fun during the Chinese new year…let me share it here…haha..

Nian 30

I back to kuala kangsar at morning…my grandparents are there and every year will celebrate at there..During afternoon…after the lunch..my cousin brother ask me go to play football..but I din bring my shoe …so I reply him..’ you got shoe..but I dun have..how to play.?’…I reply him in hokkien…but my hokkien is not good…my cousin sister was there…and she laugh…coz I pronounce d shoe bcum prawn in hokkien…during d ‘tuan yuan’ dinner…I once again being laugh…tis time..all d elders also there n they all laugh loudly…I really ‘no face’….tis time is…I say cheers..in hokkien again..but d pronounce…much far from tat true meaning…all of them laugh till cant stop…my sister laugh till tears out..

Chu yi
This morning I went kaikan…hav a new year chant there…Kaikan is my religion place..my religion is SGM,a buddishm society..Every year my family and I also will go there…and there also have performance..the performance really nice…funny.At night..i went my fren’s house…gamble…play til 2am lik tat…
 
Chu er
Tis morning I woke up ard 7am…aft breakfast…my family and I back to k.k again…go back ‘open new year’…aft lunch…v all go to ‘bai nian’ at relative house…tis year very special…all my cousin brothers and sisters also follow us go to d relative tat not so close there…usually only my sister n I go there..v stay there for ard 45 mins..then v went to fetch my cousin bro’s gf…v went there by 2 cars…once v reached there..,v push the horn..juz lik d ceremony of wedding…haha…aft fetch her..v went to hav kfc..and take a lots photo there..at evening…my cousin sis’ bf reached…then during dinner…v play ‘yam sheng’…n play the two couple…hav a lots of fun…haha~~but I quite pitty…cause when all ppl there..my cousin sis keep on telling my hokkien story…haiz…super paise

Chu san
Today,my family and I went to my grandparents there..tis is my mother side de…all my aunty which my mom’s sisters…are also there..and with my little cousins…the eldest only f5..,while d youngest only 2 years old…the 2 years old little cousin called en en…she really cute…I spend all my time playing with them..really happy to play with d little children…I feel no pressure with them…I feel lik I m just a little kid lik them…haha…then night time..i go fa there again..playing cards…

Chu si
Today sleep almost whole days…cause really tired…at evening…I went play badminton with my boss n frens…aft playing badminton…my frens and I went to boss house…my boss house got a ‘k system’..v sing k in his house…drink beers n wine…play til 12am..then start gamble…I lose when play blackjack…but win when play d ‘goal’ …when playing the ‘goal’..my boss lose til RM 3++….but at last…he manage to win back…I think he lose ard RM 1++…..v play til 2smth…then only go back… 

Chu wu
I sleep til 11am tis morning…my sis droped her hp inside d toilet…wakaka…her hp cant use le…my sis’ bf reached ipoh ard 12smth..my sis n I go fetch him fr jusco…then take our lunch together…aft tat…v back to k.k again..cause my grandparents wan c c my future bro-in-law…haha…v back to ipoh at evening…aft dinner…I start pack my things,…cause I ll back to UMP the next day..


As conclusion..tis new year is really diff fr laz time..cause v play a lot of stupid things tis years…some more many ppl laugh me…but nvm…d most important is all also happy…one more thing…out of my expectation…tat’s d ang pao…I thought it ll lesser than laz year…cause economy not so good…but when I count it…it incrase…happy~~hehe ^.^ v yeah yeah~~

2 comments:

  1. y in the pic ur cousin looks like x happy ne..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur ang paw more money! yay..
    lai belanja makan... dun malu malu

    ReplyDelete