Tuesday, February 24, 2009

finally..

yest nite..my last paper for test 1....fluid II....but,i did bad in tat paper...ha~~!wat i expect didnt come out...n wat come out..is d thing i ignore while i doing revision...tis time...sure ll get a bad result for tis subject...

b4 sitting for d test...my comp inffected by a mal-ware..aft test..i need to solve it...i spent ard 1 hour to scan my comp....finally...tat suck thing removed fr my comp...relief...

sumthing funny happened at evening yest....one ppl come n tell me some crab...explaning to me wat he had done...wat la....tat's ur life..ur right to do watever u lik...dun come n explain anything to me aft u did it...if u reli scare i ll angry or hate...then u shouldnt do it...now u come n say tis n tat..wat respond u expect i ll giv u..?faking ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment