Tuesday, February 3, 2009

tis is d photo tat my daddy sent me....

today is chu jiu...my roomate..king back fr ipoh....he said he had a super dangerous trip coming back...coz balloon drive very dashyat...haha...yest nite...my dad sent me a photo throug MMS...do u kno wat he sent me..?is a roasted pork....my family at k.k there celebrate 'tian gong tan'.....babi bakar is d most delicious dishes...once i get d photo...my saliva start flowing out.....so miss my home....my dad reli bad...he sent me purposely....coz he kno i lik to eat.... >.<   bt nvm nvm..nest year i ll sure celebrate it...coz next year is on sunday...tat time i m sure ll all of my cousins ll b there too....hehe.....wish all ppl oso can stay together n celebrate d moz important days for hokkien next year....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment