Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3rd march 2009

today..3rd march....is a big day for me...is my fren's birthday..n i plan to do smth too..i went for a dinner with her..on 2nd march..at Cherating Steak House..which is located at Jln Berserah at Kuantan here...i had plan a lot of things b4 tis day..but...smth out of expected happened...d rain...i plan to go TC (beach at kuantan) aft d dinner..and then confess to her..but..heavy rain make me had to canceled tat plan...but it is stil ok de..coz i spend all d time with her in car...chatting there..

then...i confess to her...telling her tat i love her...she looked at me quietly...then i ask to b her bf...she stil looked at me...silently...for a while...then oni she replied...:'it's not d time..'

tis word...is hurt for me..but i knew tat tis cant b force...i accepted d reality..n thx her for giving me a chance to confess....thx for her spending whole time at genting wf me...although i failed...although my heart feel pain...but i stil can b fren wf her...lik laz time...

Now...my heart feel lik empty...feeling lik i lose smth..but dunno wat is tat...jz feel empty....hmm....dunno how to describe d feeling now...ha~! anyway...tis is a memorable day for me...til now..she is d oni girl tat i holding her hand n confess to her face to face...love u....

2 comments:

  1. that was very brave bro..
    expressing your feelings lidat takes alot of courage and guts...And accepting rejection just like you shows how gentleman you can really be..

    I just wish that this little incident will not effect both your wonderful friendship...

    *From your words, i can tell just how much she means to you.. cheers to that ^^

    ReplyDelete