Wednesday, March 11, 2009

holidays~

there's 3 days of holidays start 6-9 march...i went home on 6 march...reached ard 11pm...then hav supper wf frens...i drove my fren's car on d way back to ipoh...when v reached d toll...a car sudenly came out...n i almoz hit tat cb car..luckily tit shout on me...n i manage to avoid it...whew..reli reli lucky...

then d next day...is saturday..my family n i went to klang..my aunt there..hav a bahkutteh trip...haha..v depart ard 10 n reached there for dinner...wakaka....

aft lunch..my cousin sister n bro brought my sister n i to shopping..The Curve...v hav look ard there...and then go for a movie..Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li..but act i wish to watch Marley And Me...but my cousin bro wan watch tat..so...v  all watch wf him too...haha...at night...v play mahjong together...d 1st time i win by "qing yi se" ...but din bet money de..jz play for syok oni...

i realised tat my face reli reli angry...my aunt there got a cute doggy...once i step in the house....i wan to play wf d dog...but tat stupiak dog scared me...it ran away once i come close to it..haiz....stupiak dog...i can oni snap it photo during it sleeping..haha...

my family n i back to ipoh on Sunday morning..aft d bahkutteh as breakfast...haha..n v also 'da bao' to home...wakaka...if u interested...u can log on to www.bahkutteh.com.my...haha...my aunt got branch at hongkong....

aft i reached ipoh...i went out again...wf another cousin...n my sister oso...v go for movie too...watchmen...3 hours..but quite boring......hardly und wat is it abt at d 1st..oni get it when d show omoz end...haha...waste time...

On monday..aft breakfast wf my family..i went to cut my hair..i cut it superb short..even my mum oso shocked when c me...so as my grandmom..haha...but my cousin sisters n bro...all laugh n play my head...

Then i start journey back to UMP follow tit's car..ard 6pm...n v reached UMP ard 12:30am midnight...

Erm....tis holidays quite nice for me....i ate a lots at Klang...haha....bt feel nice...wakaka....i spend all d time jz wf my family members...all my cousins..my grandmon n grandpa for both mother n father side....reli reli busy holidays..haha...but reli reli nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment